Electro Mechanical Service Technician(s)
About NLine Energy:
NLine Energy, Inc. (“NLine”) converts wasted energy into clean, renewable power. We are a Hood River, Oregon-based, investor-backed, industry-leading turnkey provider of small (<5MW) waste energy recovery projects. Since founding the company in 2010, NLine has grown to own over 30% of the US market share in small hydropower development.
Since 2018, NLine has been incubating a new line of business to expand our energy recovery offerings to small and medium sized commercial and industrial steam systems. Steam boilers are a large contributor to Greenhouse Gas emissions across the globe, and very little is being done to address this problem – – until now. We have recently acquired the global rights to the world’s most efficient back pressure steam turbine (“BPST”), the Microsteam® (“MST”) Power System suite of technologies.
NLine is seeking focused and motivated technical team members who are self-starters and can easily to take direction to ensure quality equipment deployment and customer satisfaction.
- Northeastern US
- Cheyenne, WY
Technician(s), under the direction of the Technical Service Director, will assemble, install, and maintain mechanical and electromechanical equipment, including devices such as; pneumatic valves, gearboxes, control linkage, instruments, generators, turbines, and support structures.
- Innovate – Adopts revolutionary technology and processes
- Initiate – Acts with a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Integrity – Acts with the highest ethical standards
- Impact – Produces results that reduce human impact on the environment
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in role as Assembler, Electronic Assembler, Electronic Technician, Mechanical Assembler, Electrical Assembler, Electromechanical Assembler, Electromechanical Equipment Assembler, Wiring Technician.
- Use of precision hand tools and power tools.
- Competent in collaborative computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel programs and/or
Google office programs.
- Ability to read schematics is a plus.
- Experience with turbomachinery and supply chain management is a plus.
- Sub-assembly parts and complete mechanical units.
- Connect cables and wires, according to specifications (24vdc thru 480vac).
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts.
- Inspect parts using precision measuring instruments (micrometers, calipers, and verniers).
- Measure parts to determine tolerances.
- Assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
- Disassemble primary and sub-units to troubleshoot mechanical anomalies.
- Perform routine parts replacement.
- Component inspections and tests.
- Perform build inspections and tests.
- Complete startup and commissioning.
- Complete documentation.
- Perform maintenance activities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
- Salaried position, value contingent on experience and skillset
- Standard company benefits package
Are you ready to join our team? Please submit your resume to Robert Iles (firstname.lastname@example.org).